This section answers the frequently asked questions about Les Fonts d’Algar. If you do not find this answer your question, or want more information, please send us an email.
1. What’s the opening times of The Algar Waterfalls?
Here you can find information about the opening times of The Fonts d’Algar.
2. What’s the ticket Price to enter in The Algar Waterfalls?
Here you can find information about the ticket price to enter in The Algar Waterfalls.
3. The Algar Waterfalls are open all year long?
The Algar Waterfalls are open all year long. Here you can see the calendar of openings.
4. How can I contact with The Algar Waterfalls?
You will find all the information on the following link .
5. Is there special group rates?
The group rate is 4 € adults and 1.50 € children. This price applies to groups over 20 people and when the payment is done by the same person.
6. Is there a discount for seniors?
Yes, the seniors that prove with a valid document that there older than 65 they will have a discount will have a 20% discount on adult price (discounts can’t be combined). The price is 4€ per person.
7. Is there a discount for students?
Yes, the students that prove with a valid document that they are students will have a 20% discount on adult price (discounts can’t be combined). The price is 4€ per person.
8. Can I buy tickets for The Algar Waterfalls online?
Yes, you can buy the tickets online. You will find all the information on the following link .
Online tickets must be presented at the box office to be validated.
9. How to arrive to The Algar Waterfalls?
Click here to view the information.
10. Can I arrive with public transport?
The ALSA bus line arrives to the centre of Callosa d’en Sarrià, from there to the Algar Waterfalls (at 3km.) you can get a taxi (around 7€) or go having a walk.
11. Where can I park?
There are some car parks in The Algar Waterfalls where yous can park your car during the visit. Free parking is located at the Tourist Office of The Algar Waterfalls, about 700 meters from the main entrance.
12. Is there any free parking area?
Yes, there is a free parking area at the Tourist Office of The Algar Waterfalls, about 700 meters from the main entrance.
13. How long does the visit take?
The visit takes about 45 minutes. You must add the time that you are swimming, taking pictures, etc…
14. Can I do the visit with domestic animals?
The access with pets is permitted from the 16 of September to the 14 of June, as long as they are tied and they don’t bathe in the river.
15. Can I go in with food?
Access with food is not allowed in summer. You can only eat in the picnic area, located on the top of the enclosure. In July and August, there is a free lookers area int the Picnic area.
Alcoholic beverages are not allowed.
16. Can I go in with glass objects?
No, the entry with this type of packaging is prohibited.
Alcoholic beverages are not allowed.
17. Can I do the visit with a baby pushchair?
The access with a baby pushchair is complicated because there are many steps and stairs, so we recommend you to leave the pushchair.
18. Witch shoes are the most appropriated to visit The Algar Waterfalls?
We recommend you to do the visit to The Algar waterfalls with comfortable and flat shoes.
19. Can I swim in The Algar Waterfalls?
There are a total of 7 areas for swimming. The spots appear on the map with the name of Toll (natural pool). During Easter and the summer season there is a lifeguard service, outside these periods, the bath is allowed under the responsibility of the swimmer.
20. Witch is the average water temperature in The Algar Waterfalls?
The average water temperature is about 18 º in summer and winter.
21. Is there restaurants in The Algar Waterfalls?
Yes, there are a total of 5 restaurants in the surroundings of The Algar Waterfalls. For further information about restaurant do click here .